Katie Z of WORDS BY ME | KATIE Z. kindly nominated yours truly for the Liebster Award. It’s a pretty snazzy way of encouraging and spotlighting newer blogs.
I find Katie’s sass, honesty and wit quite refreshing. I think you will too. Take a minute and see what she’s got to say, will ya?
Here are her questions for those she nominated.
1. What’s your favorite movie/song/book quote?
“Time’s fun when you’re having flies”- Kermit the Frog. My fave and most often quoted changes, but this is a perennial favorite.
2. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes.
They’re too big, and rather awkward. The soles are worn out. They’re sheepskin and the warmest slippers ever. The soles on these babies mean I can wear them out to get the mail. But because they don’t fit, I walk funny in them.
3. Why do you blog?
It’s a blast!!! (Too vague? Yeah I know. I haven’t had breakfast yet.)
I’m nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award.
(If you have more the 200 followers or have been nominated before, I apologize. Or maybe this isn’t your thing? No problem!)
My questions for you are:
1.) What’s the silliest things you’re afraid of?
2.) What’s your pet peeve?
3.) Coffee or tea? And how do you like it?
4.) When’s your most productive time of day?
5.) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
In order to accept this award, please reference the following rules:
- Link the person who nominated you (yours truly) to your blog post.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
- Create questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them